Saturday 11 August 2012

Interior Wallpaper

Interior  Wallpaper Biogoraphy
"Let me begin by saying that I love Ikea. It really can't be beat for clean, modern designs at a reasonable price, and even the top designers are known to scoop up a few things at Ikea for high-end clients. And when the new 2013 catalog landed in my mailbox recently, I must say I felt a little giddy just planning my next trip to the big blue box. Yet it can be tempting to rely too heavily on go-to sources like Ikea when decorating, to the exclusion of other options -- and most of us want our homes to feel unique and personal, not like a page ripped from a catalog. 
"Join us today as we explore 15 creative decorating ideas, from paint and textiles to art collecting and DIY projects -- high and low end -- to put your own personal stamp on your space and pull everything together in a polished, fabulous way." 
WALLPAPER: Grace Bonney, founder of Design Sponge, shares this find: 
"I'm a big fan of Tracey from Kismet Tile's work, so I was excited to hear that she'd expanded into wallpaper. Tracey just released a new collection of digitally printed (and customizable) wallpaper inspired by her tile work. I love all the metallic effects -- they're the kinds of patterns that make a major statement in a large room but (for me) are perfect for smaller rooms where the walls can do all the talking. You can order samples for $10 or custom-colored samples for $25, or click here to view the full collection and email Tracey about an order online. Congrats to Tracey on the new collection!"
Interior  Wallpaper
Interior  Wallpaper
Interior  Wallpaper
Interior  Wallpaper
Interior  Wallpaper
Interior  Wallpaper
Interior  Wallpaper
Interior  Wallpaper
Interior Wallpaper
How to design your Interior with Wallpaper as Art
Interior Wallpaper
liquid wallpaper by interior elegance

No comments:

Post a Comment